3.2.09

little steps

I've got a new addiction - baby socks! So cute and finally a use for all those scraps of yarn you can't quite bring yourself to throw away... kidding yourself you're keeping them for darning (mmm... darn old socks or seize perfect excuse to go shopping for new yarn?). They use hardly any yarn and will hopefully keep Newborn's tiny feet warm in March. Knitted on the hop without a pattern but scaling down a favourite top down sock pattern and satisfyingly quick - I have another pair on the go already... And another small step, I have finally got around to adding a few items to the wethreecreate etsy store! I've even added a gallery over to the right. Not much on there yet, and I promise more to come as I get organised, by it's a little step in the right direction... C

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

having seen Newborn's feet (scan the other day!) i know these are just perfect! my new pink ones certainly are!! CONGRATULATIONS and good luck with the etsy shop.

Anonymous said...

They're gorgeous. Joe had some of your beautiful socks on today to warm his sore foot after scuffing it jumping into the deep end of the pool! Ahh, and not yet 5! His toes were cosy though with his handknits on. Check out www.simplybasicdesigns.etsy.com - lemongrass cacoon, a babe that would love your socks. Love, Vicky

Jennyff said...

I'm knitting little socks with my scraps too, must be one of the benefits of the downturn. Yours look beautiful.

Julie said...

Oh, how sweet and tiny!

Julie said...

Oh, how sweet and tiny!